Yes I did eventually quit smoking--was the nonsmoker more than 25 years. But just to let you know-is my will power. I tried to quit, did so many times I was embarrassing myself. At least a dozen times I tried to quit smoking, it. At a time. Several times during the year the number of almost a year I was trying to quit (new years is one of course).
It was back to more than 25 years, from the early 1970s at the end of the 1970s. Most of the time I was in the last 2-3 weeks.
Once I quit for a few weeks--things were difficult, of course, named lrconot, but I do OK to deal with them. Naturally, I was much more than just another Moody, angry, stood up very often. But I get by OK, until one night when I'm working, I looked out the window I store to check on my car, he was not there. There was a glgliam in the walls of my car. This was what pushed me over the edge-at the time.
Naturally the first thing I did when I found ???????? the walls of my car was walking machine cigarettes, release my money to buy a packet of cigarettes. That's going to help, right? But I have been smoking again.
Were once thought of me quit "I only had one, and this"-but of course the "one", became "two". And before I knew it, back to the set and half of the day.
This has always been a problem sitting back and drinking a cup of coffee or a beer-always so plain that cigarette in hand was mine! I had already had a lot more than I that drinking coffee or drinking beer! (Having started smoking grade.) All I could think about was how I felt uncomfortable!
I was uncomfortable after a meal that was used to settle into the sofa in front of the TV with a cup of coffee and a cigarette! So it was a double whammy! Now I had trouble calming after meals-the coffee cup because was missing something-my hand cigarette!
Then there is a bar with the guys in the shop. First of all, "everyone was smoking!" So if you like beer and play a game of pool! But every time I try to quit smoking I was always uncomfortable that I had my hand this cigarette! All my life has become uncomfortable!
Once I even took a full month without a cigarette! I remember the day that I blew it as if it were yesterday. It was about 7 pm, starts to get dark-while I sit on the back of a waiting for them to get ready to quit. I wanted a cigarette.
Can you imagine me sitting there arguing with myself-say (to myself) "I am an adult, I go to work every day-I pay my way-if I wanted a cigarette can have a cigarette, no one will stop me!" embarrassing to admit that-but, Yes, and I talked myself right back into my pack and a half foot smoking day yet again.
At this point I learned what felt like a self-help book, guru, how to succeed in almost any book of mastery in mind out there-almost all schools of this type was received in my hands over 10 years. And 4 the soul sets that I think me smoking cigarettes has come together in my head.
I knew it was stupid to smoke cigarettes-I knew the risks, the cancer, emphysema, the damage it does to the skin-you look older than you. How he would destroy the lungs filling up my lungs in my tar year after year.
I started thinking about how I don't have to worry about the cancer, emphysema and other I do myself by continuing to smoke cigarettes, if I don't smoke. And how was that even the free dance, I started this habit of smoking cigarettes in the first place.
I spent time thinking about all the good stuff that happens-money saving, because my body starts to restore 20 + years of being lmashn when I quit smoking cigarettes. Stop just went out of smells like. Stop moving my family are in second hand smoke.
And finally, what if somehow I felt like I had before, after exit. I recalled at any time I tried and failed to stop smoking, I certainly don't want to go through that again-when I tried again to leave. But what happens if I can somehow-when I tried to get her mother somehow again might make me feel like a man smoking a cigarette before their life.
So after spending some time mulling over all of this came with the program, and then with it for 60 days. A program to bring all these considerations together and hopefully get them--in my mind. What happened after the exercise 60 days that went way beyond what I described myself ever. And if you can introduce them to these concepts in your mind you have the opportunity to be the same thing will happen to you.
Just walked out of a restaurant in Flint, Michigan from lunch. I left my packet of cigarettes, crushing them in my hand and tossed it into the trash nearby-this was the day I decided to get out again. I did not know what will happen, I don't know how long I can last this time, but I'm going to try anyway-one more time.
What happened next is still with me today, more than a quarter of a century later.
Immediately after the imposition of this cost me a packet of cigarettes from the thought, "I certainly want to get a cigarette". Then BAM! Completely out of the blue with the head of the crushing of the thoughts and feelings in the blink of an eye to flying through the head. He was so strong that it in fact my head snapped back.
The best description I can come with, about how it felt, do it. Imagine a giant dam, picture-exploding into a million-Hoover and imagine those millions and millions of gallons of rushing water, fell in the valley below and copy-from everything on its route. This is how I felt strong. And it was totally unexpected!
Also this totally unexpected-was my habit of smoking had been washed away completely. As if it never existed. It was not as out-it was like I am, ever, a cigarette before in my life!
Since that I never had thought about smoke more cigarette. No terrorist, urges no, nothing. Anger was always living with me before I never occurred. This was the only "normal" cigarette. Since it has never had any problem he enjoyed drinking beer or a cup of coffee, finishing a meal. Not once I ever have considered no longer to smoke a cigarette since that day. He always felt "normal" cigarette.
If someone lit up a cigarette around me had no effect. People can smoke around me every day-and did-and peace of mind is often utterly oblivious to it. Like the cigarettes even existed. All intents cigarettes in fact does not exist in the world.
Somehow I managed to introduce the concepts described above so I come out of it feeling like I'm smoke, as though they were never lit up a cigarette before in my life. Only the dream I was touching.
So if you have already tried and failed to stop smoking before-even if he tried, failed many times-but don't let that stop you from trying again. Remember how many times I had tried to not quit. More than a dozen times! If I can do it with my will power-more than the free dance to! This may be just the time for port ?????? away cigarettes and quit smoking permanently!



No comments:
Post a Comment